ASTP has been formed with the vision of becoming the bridge between the government machinery and the student themselves with the sole purpose of transforming a billion lives in India. The idea is to ensure that the training rendered is effective, relevant and capable of offering learning and employability guarantees in competency development of trainees while fulfilling the needs of the industry.
1. Provide a unique, credible and enabling platform to bring up and help resolve issues which concern the entire sector or sub-sectors engaged in skill building and training, as members together.
2. Push for quality deliverance of training, best ethical practices, standards of procedures and ensures governance and accountability of training providers in the ecosystem.
3. Keeps trainees’ best interests on the forefront and offers feedback on youth aspirations upon skill programs.
4. Facilitate in creation of a self-regulatory framework for skills space.
5. Work towards a system of providing quality certification for skills and competencies.
6. Focus on being a whistle-blower on quality & ethical issues