1. As an ASTP member you will get access to a host of services that would facilitate your skill training operations.
2. ASTP will assist you in forming networks and partnerships with major organisations and institutions in the skills training domain across the globe.
3. As consultative partners in policy making we will channelize your inputs in policy frameworks for skills training industry.
4. Together, ASTP Members promote collaborative and cooperative efforts to each other – to best leverage each other’s capabilities.
5. ASTP’s proactive and inclusive approach focuses on empowering skills training organisations and Institutions with knowledge and reach for better project management.
6. As members together, we promote ethical practices and standards in our operations and our strictly guided by our Code of Conduct.
All skill providers who are carrying out their operations with grants, student fees or employer/industry support or engaged in Central and State Governments for the business of skills training and employability are eligible to become ASTP Member. Potential members must fulfil the following criteria:
1. Any registered for-profit/ non-profit or not-for-profit organisation that has more than 67% of its activities/ budgets focused on skills training and placement.
2. The organisation works with project implementation Agencies of National Skill Development Corporation, Ministry of Rural Development, Ministry of Urban Development or any such government Ministry or agency.
3. It has revenues directly from provision of skill to the masses either through agency loans, fees or grants of at least Rs.50 Lakhs in the preceding 2 fiscals before the year of application.
4. At the time of application, the organisation must be operating as a skill provider for at least 2 years.
5. Constitution of Entities seeking membership: Any institution registered under the Companies Act, 1956; (including a company registered u/s 25 of the Act) or trust, society or a cooperative registered under the relevant laws and any other category as determined by the general body.
1. Any entity/ organisation shall fulfil the above-mentioned criteria of eligibility.
2. Prospected members need to be nominated by at least two existing members.
3. Submit the Membership Application Form to [email protected] duly filled in the prescribed format.
4. Furnish documents as requested by the Association.
5. The Governing Board shall consider such an application for membership and have discretion to admit such entity as a member after conducting due diligence through a transparent process.
6. Head of the potential member organisation will be requested to sign our Bye-Laws & Code of Conduct to show their agreement with our terms and conditions.
7. Upon confirmation of acceptance of membership, potential member organisation will have to pay the required fees in order to complete the process of becoming a member.
8. As a last step, a unique membership number will be allotted along with a Certificate of Membership.
1. One-time application fees: Rs. 5,000/-
2. One-time membership fees: Rs. 1,00,000/-
3. Annual Maintenance fees: Rs. 10,000/-
Total fees to be paid during application of membership: Rs. 1,15,000/-
*All cheques and drafts to be made in favour of “Association of Skill Training Providers”
*Fees subject to change without prior notice
*If any applicant is a subsidiary of another entity; it must at the time of application:
– Provide details of parent company
– Submit details of the management and administrative layout of the subsidiary
– Submit any other detail as may be fixed and required by the Governing Board from time to time or case to case basis.
For further information please contact ASTP via email on [email protected] or [email protected] or via call on +91-9717288858.